On this page...
- Queries about existing contracts
- How to do business with us
- Terms and conditions
- Procurement policy
- Transparency commitment
Queries about existing contracts
If you have a query about an existing contract, email the procurement team at email@example.com.
How to do business with us
We are required to use public sector framework agreements for goods and services where these are available.
We will advertise any open opportunities not procured via a framework agreement on Contracts Finder. You can set up an account on Contracts Finder to get alerts for any relevant opportunities across government.
Terms and conditions
Our general terms and conditions of contract (PDF, 634kb, 11 pages) apply to any purchase order that is not already covered by any specific terms and conditions previously agreed.
You may also need our sample terms and conditions for providing services, goods and consultancy:
Our procurement team will:
- make sure we comply with UK and European law
- choose the most efficient and effective procurement route
- achieve best value for money
- find and assess suppliers
- review and agree contract terms and conditions
We aim to deliver best practice procurement so that we:
- are able to deliver our corporate plan
- manage contracts effectively to improve ‘business as usual’ requirements
- comply with legal requirements in commercial activities and get the best value for money
- meet our corporate social responsibility, sustainability and best practice commitments
We will operate efficiently by following the Cabinet Office controls.
Our policy is to encourage all types of organisation to bid for our contracts. This includes:
- micro, small and medium enterprises
- black, Asian and minority ethnic organisations
- voluntary, community and social enterprises
We look to provide opportunities for these organisations wherever possible while ensuring value for money and treating all organisations fairly.
To make sure we’re transparent we are committed to publishing:
- on Contracts Finder on GOV.UK:
- details of tenders and contracts above European Union thresholds
- opportunities and contracts over £10,000 where suppliers have not already been selected onto a framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
- contracts we have awarded
- spend over £25,000
Note: if you are awarded a new government contract, the resulting contract may be published.
Redactions may be made to some contracts before they are published in order to comply with existing law and to protect national security. Exceptions may be made in accordance with Cabinet Office guidance.