In particular you agree that we may:
- use the information you provide in the service for any part of our dealings with you in relation to any other services for which you are declared
- change, withdraw or add to the service and related website content (or their features) or change the way in which you may access the service, all without notice
- revise these terms and conditions from time to time as we develop the service and website content (see changes to the terms and conditions)
- use information from the service in connection with any of our statutory functions.
The automatic enrolment declaration of compliance service
When you first sign up to use the automatic enrolment declaration service, you will be asked if you already have a Government Gateway User ID. If you do, for example for submitting tax returns to HMRC, you can use the same one. If you do not, you will be able to create one as part of the sign up process.
To declare with the regulator to tell us what you have done to comply with the employer duties, you must provide:
- Government Gateway User ID
- letter code from the regulator
- name of the employer being declared
- Companies House number or industrial and provident society number or registered charity number or VAT registration number
- employer contact details – name, address, phone number, email and job title of the owner or most senior accountable person at the employer
- PAYE scheme reference(s) for all PAYE schemes the employer uses
- type of pension scheme(s) used for automatic enrolment (personal or occupational)
- employer pension scheme reference (EPSR)
- pension scheme registry number (for occupational pensions)
- name and address of the pension scheme(s) used for automatic enrolment (only required if the employer does not have a pension scheme reference)
- if using postponement for any workers at staging, the date of the last day of the postponement period(s)
- the total number of workers employed on your staging date
- with effect from your staging date (or the last day of the postponement period(s) where postponement was used at staging), the number of eligible jobholders automatically enrolled
- the number of workers who were already active members of a qualifying scheme on your staging date
- if using a defined benefit or hybrid scheme, the number of eligible jobholders subject to the transitional period
- the number of workers who are not already accounted for above.
While the regulator shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, the regulator will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time. As the declaration is a statutory requirement you should contact the regulator without delay, if for whatever reason the service is unavailable or you are unable to access the service to complete your declaration.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
We do this to:
- improve your experience of some of our online services
- improve our understanding of how people use our website
- measure the effectiveness of online advertising.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We have listed below all the cookies that are set by this website and the third-party services we use in relation to the automatic enrolment declaration online service.
Automatic enrolment declaration cookies
|ASP.NET_Sessionld||Used by our server code to link a user to a session so that information about their visit can be stored on the server as they move from one page to the next.||On exit|
|ns_cookietest||Confirms that your browser is able to accept cookies. (ComScore)||On exit|
|Ns_session||This cookie is used to identify visits to the website. (ComScore)||On exit|
|__RequestVarificationToken_Lw__||This cookie is used for anti-forgery protection on most of the pages.||On exit|
The services and website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to the regulator or are licensed to it to use.
More information about intellectual property.
This service is designed to assist you as an employer or a person acting on the employer’s behalf in complying with the Pensions Act 2008 registration requirements. Any alternative approach to using this service will nevertheless need to meet the legal requirements of the Act .
Please note that the regulator takes no responsibility for the content of any of the external websites we link to from this website.
Changes to the terms and conditions
The Pensions Regulator, Napier House, Trafalgar Street, Brighton, BN1 4DW is the manager of automatic enrolment declaration service, the website and other services, and may make changes to the content of the website and services at any time without notice.