DC guides consultation
Open date: 13 April 2016
Closing date: 11 May 2016
Response date: 28 July 2016
Consultation on six guides to support the new code of practice 13 (the DC code).
- Consultation response for the draft DC guides (PDF, 134kb, 10 pages)
- 1. The trustee board
- 2. Scheme management skills
- 3. Administration
- 4. Investment governance
- 5. Value for members
- 6. Communicating and reporting
In November 2015, we published for consultation a draft new code of practice 13: Governance and Administration of occupational trust-based schemes providing money purchase benefits.
This is a consultation on six guides to support the new code. While the code sets out the standards we expect you to meet when complying with the law, the guides provide information on how you might meet those standards in practice.
Our video provides you with an overview of the guides.
- Consultation document for the draft DC guides (PDF, 82kb, 12 pages)
- The trustee board draft guide (PDF, 67kb, 15 pages)
- Scheme management skills draft guide (PDF, 81kb, 20 pages)
- Administration draft guide (PDF, 92kb, 24 pages)
- Investment governance draft guide (PDF, 99kb, 26 pages)
- Value for members draft guide (PDF, 87kb, 19 pages)
- Communicating and reporting draft guide (PDF, 78kb, 24 pages)
- Draft Business engagement assessment for the draft revised code of practice 13 (PDF, 51kb, 7 pages)
- Draft DC code: accountability for regulator impact questionnaire (XLS, 33kb)