Skip to main content
enIn this

James explains: automatic enrolment

Lots of us pay someone who works for us – even if we don’t think of ourselves as employers. But whether you’re a florist...a hair dresser...or an ice cream seller... if you employ just one person you may have to provide them with a workplace pension. You pay into it, and the person you employ pays in too. This is called automatic enrolment. Don’t ignore the workplace pension, go to our website now and find out what you need to do.

Go Back