- Civil Service pensions reform: Provides guidance for employers and people running civil service pension schemes.
- Department for Work and Pensions: Responsible for developing UK pensions policy and the law governing UK public service schemes.
- Government Actuary’s Department: Provides pensions consultancy services to many UK public service schemes.
- GOV.UK: Public service pension reforms: An explanation of the reforms introduced through the Public Service Pensions Act.
- Legislation.gov.uk: Access the full text of pensions legislation.
- LGPS regulations and guidance: Information for administrators and employers of local government pension schemes.
- Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association: Represents funded pension schemes and their advisers. Also provides pension training courses.
- Pensions Ombudsman Service: Deals with complaints about the running of pension schemes that haven’t been resolved by the scheme’s own complaints procedure or by the Pensions Advisory Service.
- The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS): Attempts to resolve disputes that those running public service schemes have failed to resolve. Also provides free information on pensions governance.
Note: this is not an exhaustive list and some of the information available on these websites is not provided free of charge or is only available to members.